Founded in the summer of 2018 in Southern California, Monty’s has now served more than 2 Million Burgers, Fries, Tots, and Shakes. Monty’s puts every effort forward to provide its Team Members with an enjoyable, safe, and positive work environment. We look forward to the possibility of you joining Monty’s Good Burger Team and being a part of our rapid growth.
Team Members consistently earn $20+ per hour w/tips
• Safe and Friendly Workspace
• Flexible Scheduling
• Future Promotion Opportunities for those who are Motivated
• Comprehensive Training to give you the needed Assets for Success
• Environmental Responsibility from the choice of vendors, waste policies, and product sources
• Fresh, locally sourced ingredients and organic when possible (most within a 30-mile range)
• Give customers an ethical choice and encourage a meatless lifestyle
• Provide a 100% plant-based meal that anyone can enjoy
• Provide a positive work environment and create growth opportunities for our incredible team members
A Brief History of Monty's
Monty’s Good Burger is the plant-based concept of close friends who could not imagine a better place to manifest their passion for delicious, quality food. After trying the Impossible Burger in the summer of 2017, the collective set out to launch Monty’s Good Burger in Southern California. Featuring artisanal burgers made from locally sourced ingredients, house-made sauces, and the plant-based Impossible™ patty, Monty’s Good Burger creates a burger that anyone can enjoy. Beyond delicious, the burgers are an option for carnivores who care about the environment but still want that familiar taste, as Monty’s Good Burgers require 75-80% less environmental resources than animal meat. Monty’s Good Burger serves up refreshing organic draft sodas made with pure cane sugar, sparkling house-made lemonade, cookies made by Rocco’s Sweet Shoppe, handcrafted sauces, and delicious signature organic shakes blended with Oat based soft serve. We are also very proud to feature Chamberlain Coffee Shakes. Our burgers feature artisanal buns and plant-based cheese and Vegenaise® from Follow Your Heart®, a locally owned, a family business for over 30 years. The “Good” in Good Burger means much more than taste to us.