Founded in the summer of 2018 in Southern California, Monty’s has now served more than 2 Million Burgers, Fries, Tots & Shakes. Monty’s puts every effort forward to provide its Team Members an enjoyable, safe, consistent and at times a fun work environment. No cost is spared in keeping Team Members and Customers safe. Monty’s is a leader in the industry and considered best in class. We look forward to the possibility of you joining the Monty’s Good Burger Team and being a part of our rapid growth. Thank you for stopping by and seeing what we have to offer you. :)
Team Members consistently earn $20+ per hour w/tips.
A Brief History of Monty's
Monty’s Good Burger is the plant-based concept of close friends who could not imagine a better place to manifest their passion for real, quality food. After trying the Impossible Burger in the summer of 2017, the collective set out to launch Monty’s Good Burger in Southern California. Featuring artisanal burgers made from locally sourced ingredients, house-made sauces, and the plant-based Impossible™ patty, Monty’s Good Burger creates a hamburger that anyone can enjoy. Beyond delicious, the burgers are an option for carnivores who care about the environment but still want that familiar taste, as Monty’s Good Burgers require 75-80% less environmental resources than animal meat. Monty’s Good Burger serves up refreshing organic draft sodas made with pure cane sugar, sparkling house-made lemonade, cookies made by Rocco’s Sweet Shoppe, handcrafted sauces and delicious signature organic shakes blended with Oat based Ice Cream. We are also very proud to feature Chamberlain Coffee Shakes. Burgers feature artisanal buns and plant-based cheese and Vegenaise® from Follow Your Heart®, a locally owned, family business for over 30 years. The “Good” in Good Burger means much more than taste to us. We strive to sensibly source our ingredients, use only compostable serving products and provide our staff a living wage with savings and insurance options.
• Safe and Friendly Workspace
• Ability to Create an Optimal Work Schedule
• Future Promotion Opportunities for those who are Motivated
• Transparent 2-Way Communication with Team Members
• Comprehensive Training to give you the needed Assets for Success
• 100% Plant-Based Menu
• Environmental Responsibility from choice of vendors, waste policies and product sources
• Fresh, locally sourced ingredients and organic when possible (most within a 30-mile range)
• Give Customers an Ethical Choice and Encourage a Meatless Lifestyle
• Promote Sustainable Plant-Based Eating
• Provide a 100% Plant-Based Meal that ANYONE can enjoy
• Provide a Living Wage and Create Opportunity for our INCREDIBLE Team Members